Contacts and Resources for Employers

Graphic showing multiple differently colored question blocks and hands

Child Support Agencies

Contact the appropriate child support agency or tribe for:

  • Questions about an employee's Income Withholding Notice (agency listed on the notice)
  • Questions about a Medical Support Notice (agency located in upper left corner of notice)

Wisconsin Support Collections Trust Fund (WI SCTF)

Hours: Weekdays 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CST)

  • Questions about Withholding Lists/coupons
    • 877-209-5211
    • 877-209-5209 (TTY)
  • Questions about Electronic Funds Transfer
    • 414-615-2423
  • Questions about R&D Fee Withholding
    • 414-615-2585

New Hire Reporting for Wisconsin Employers