Related Child Support Contacts

If you already have a Wisconsin court order for support, contact the office in the county where the order was filed.

If you have filed for divorce or legal separation but do not have a support order, contact the office in the county where the divorce/separation papers were filed.

KIDS Information Line (Trust Fund)

(800) 991-5530 toll free

(877) 209-5209 toll free TDD

Automated Information

  • Available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
  • Provides information on your last two payments, information about applying for services, and general child support information
  • Payment information is updated every night except Sunday

Customer Service Representatives

  • Available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
  • Answer questions about using payment coupons
  • Answer questions about application forms for pay by phone and direct deposit services
  • Assist with cancelling direct deposit
  • Send you free copies of your account history payment records
  • Provide basic information about payments

Wisconsin Debit MasterCard


Customer Service 24 hours/day, 7 days/week

Bureau of Analytics and Research