Wisconsin Department of Children and Families

Protecting Children, Strengthening Families, Building Communities



Contact/address book iconMECA Agency Contacts

The staff at the Milwaukee Early Care Administration (MECA) is here to help you with all of your child care questions. Below are the key agency contacts for Authorization, Certification, Program Integrity and Provider Services.

Milwaukee Early Care Administration

1220 W. Vliet St. - 2nd Floor
Milwaukee, WI 53205
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


Phone: 1.888.947.6583 Press 1, 1, 2 to speak to an authorization worker
Fax: 1.888.409.1979 (with DCF document tracking sheet)
Fax: 1.414.438.4580 (without DCF document tracking sheet - write case number on all pages)


Program Integrity - Client

Phone: 1.888.947.6583
Fax: 1.414.289.8575