Department of Children and Families Accounts Payable: Vendor Supplies/Services

For questions relating ONLY to invoices for external vendor supplies and services. Note: Do NOT forward credit card, social security or other personal information.

External Vendor Supplies/Services Contact
DCF Finance


For Child Support and Provider questions, please use the links below:

Child Support The Wisconsin Child Support Program
Child Care Providers Milwaukee County
  Other than Milwaukee County