Milwaukee County CPS and Child Welfare

Contract and Grant Opportunities

money grant icon

The Division of Milwaukee Child Protective Services is fortunate to contract with many community organizations who provide quality programming for children and families. These competitive contracts and grants are awarded through a Request for Proposal (RFP).

All active DMCPS Request for Proposals are listed below. If you have not yet registered to become a bidder for the State of Wisconsin's contracts and grants, please visit eSupplier and complete the online registration form. Responses to RFPs are strongly encouraged to be submitted through eSupplier. You will also find additional funding opportunities for other state agencies.


Open DMCPS Request For Proposals

Supervised Independent Living

The Division of Milwaukee Child Protective Services (DMCPS) within the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families (DCF) is soliciting applications for the Supervised Independent Living (SIL) program. SIL works with youth, ages 17-21, transitioning from an out-of-home care placement at or after age 18. SIL services provide safe, independent placements to youth, along with programming to develop necessary skills and secures resources youth need to maintain housing into adulthood. The goal of this program is to provide eligible youth with SIL services allowing youth to successfully transition out of out-of-home care into quality and sustainable living arrangements.

To learn more about this opportunity or to apply, please visit

The State as represented by DCF intends to use the results of this Request for Grant Proposal (RFP) to award one contract for the SIL Program in Milwaukee County.

An optional virtual proposer conference will be held on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. CST.  There is no in person option available.  All proposers who intend to respond to this RFP are encouraged attend the proposer conference.  No formal minutes will be recorded during this proposer conference.  Any changes to the RFP resulting from this conference and all questions with the answers from the conference will be posted on Wisconsin eSupplier Portal.

  • Eligible Applicants: This application is open to non-profit and for-profit entities. DMCPS contracted Case Management Services agencies are not eligible.
  • Issue Date: April 1, 2022 (CST)
  • Revised Issue Date: April 14, 2022 (CST)
  • Due Date and Time: May 25,2022 (CST)

Out of Home Care Provider Registration and Contracts

The OHC Provider application can be found here. 


Frequently Asked Questions: 

How can I learn about other DCF and State of Wisconsin contract and grant opportunities?

Competitive contract and grant opportunities may be found on eSupplier and are listed on the DCF Grant Application Opportunities webpage.

How do I respond to an open RFP?

Specific application instructions are provided in the RFP. Typically proposals are submitted through the Wisconsin eSupplier portal. Please register on the website if you have not yet done so.

I have a question about a contract or grant opportunity. Who can I ask?

All questions regarding an open RFP contract or grant should be emailed to