Wisconsin Works (W-2) Resources
- Administrator's Memos - Memos from the Division of Family and Economic Security (DFES) administrator relaying policy decisions.
- Bureau of Working Families (BWF) Staff Directory - This link is a list of all Bureau of Working Families (BWF) staff members, along with a map displaying the regional boundaries.
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET) Manual - The FSET manual guides the FSET program.
- Operations Memos - Joint memos from the Department of Children and Families and the Department of Health Services relaying policy decisions.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) - The TANF program supplies the funding for W-2 and Child Care programs.
- W-2 Contractors Meeting
- W-2 Manual - The W-2 manual guides the W-2 program.
- W-2 Partner Training Section - The W-2 Partner Training Section is responsible for workforce development and human services training.
Updated January 09, 2015