Wisconsin Works (W-2) Partner Resources
- Bookmarks and Links - A list of Internet links for programs and issues relating to DWD, State of Wisconsin, Federal Government, Employment and Training Resources, Search Tools, and Other Helpful Links.
- Case Review Tool (3/2008) - the case review tool has been updated.
- Central Office Reporting (CORe) System - Reporting system between DWD and partners for funding.
- Child Support changes starting January 1, 2006
- Child Support/W-2 Collaboration Project - Information includes the following documents: More for KID$ cover letter & More for KID$ packet
- Contracts - Information regarding W-2 contracts.
- CORe W-2 Allocations - CORe data related to the W-2 program.
- DCF Forms - Department of Children and Families' Forms.
- DCF Publications - Department of Workforce Development Publications.
- Grants and Contract Administration
- Partner IT Page - IT information for partners. This link goes to the DWD secure intranet and you will need a username and password to view this page.
- Public Assistance Fraud Home Page - Information on fraud related issues for W-2 Agencies.
- Regional Profiles - Profiles on all W-2 agencies updated quarterly.
- TANF Programs Names - ACF website lists the names of TANF programs in other states.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) - The TANF program supplies the funding for W-2 and Child Care programs.
- W-2 Claims and Payments Calendar
- W-2 and Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) Collaboration - two
resource documents have been developed to assist W-2 and DVR agencies in
collaborating at the local level to better serve individuals with
disabilities who may benefit from services from both programs:
- Memorandum of Understanding Between DVR and W-2
- Technical Assistance Guide (TAG) in Support of the MOU - a reference guide that provides both W-2 and DVR agency case managers with practical strategies for improving communication, coordination and provision of services across the two programs.
- W-2 Help Desk - This link is for the W-2 Agency CARES Coordinators to get assistance from the W-2 Help Desk. The W-2 Help Desk is responsible for assisting agencies with problems encountered with CARES, CWW, BST or EATS.
- W-2 Partner Training Section - The W-2 Partner Training Section is responsible for workforce development and human services training.
- W-2 Work Participation Documentation, Verification and Supervision Procedures. This chart contains W-2 Work Participation Documentation, Verification and Supervision procedures broken out by W-2 activities. It was originally published in Operations Memo 07-55 and has been updated since the release of that memo. It will be maintained on the W-2 Partner Page as a reference for workers. For more information on W-2 Work Participation Documentation, Verification and Supervision policies and procedures, refer to Operations Memo 07-55.
- Welfare Peer Technical Assistance Network
Updated April 09, 2015