Wisconsin Shares Suspension
|Provider Name||Licensed Capacity*||Shares Authorizations*||Most Recent Monthly Payment|
|Tweety & Tots Phase II LLC||25||35 (November, 2011)||$14,200 (November, 2011)|
*At suspension unless otherwise noted
Rationale for Reasonable Suspicion of Program Violation:
The Department of Children and Families suspended all Wisconsin Shares payments to the provider based on a reasonable suspicion that the provider violated provisions of the Wisconsin Shares program. The suspension was based upon a combination of red flags indicating a likelihood of Shares violations and the following findings from the Department's investigation including but not limited to: 1) the provider's failure to maintain and submit accurate attendance records as required by the Shares program; and 2) the provider's failure to comply with the statutes, promulgated rules, or policies of the Wisconsin Shares program.
The Department has evidence that the provider:
- Billed for more hours than children actually attended.
- Billed for children who did not appear on the attendance records or were marked as absent on the attendance records.
- Billed for children no longer attending the provider's child care center, even after the parents stopped bringing their children to the provider's child care center.
- Billed for children who were not in attendance.
- Maintained attendance records anticipating children's attendance, rather than being an actual record of children's attendance.