Reporting Fraud

If you suspect fraud, be a part of the solution.
You may remain anonymous.

How to submit allegations:

Call 1-877-302-FRAUD (3728)

OR - If you are reporting Child Care Fraud

OR - If you are reporting W-2 Fraud

Reporting Fraud in Programs Outside the Department of Children and Families

If you suspect fraud in the Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, WIC or FoodShare Programs, please contact the Department of Health Services Fraud Hotline:


You can also use the web form provided at

The Department of Children and Families, protecting children, strengthening families, building communities.