Child Welfare Program Reports, Statistics and Plans
Wisconsin has a state supervised, county-operated child welfare program. The state manages child welfare services in Milwaukee county and the adoption program. The child welfare program information presented includes: plans, reports and statistics, program outcomes assessments, program reviews, and activity information related to the child welfare program.
- Wisconsin's Child Welfare Practice Model Initiative is a key initiative under Wisconsin's Program Improvement Plan to provide a
common and consistent platform to guide Wisconsin's child welfare efforts
- Reports and publications presenting statistics on child welfare program activity in the
- Wisconsin Federal Plans identify intended uses of federal funds and provides progress reports on
previous year activities.
- The Secretary's Advisory Council on Child Welfare advises the Secretary of the Department of Children and Families regarding policy, budget and program issues that impact the safety, permanence and well-being of Wisconsin's children and families.
- Wisconsin Child Welfare Committee advised the Department of Children and Families in state
and federal child welfare policy issues supporting CFSR Round 1.
- Child and Family Services Review (CFSR) is the federal evaluation of a state's child welfare systems.