Children Quick Links:
- Adoption Records Search
- Child Protective Services
- Child Welfare Program
- Child Welfare Training System
- Domestic Violence
- Foster Care
- Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC)
- Independent Living
- Indian Child Welfare
- Kinship Care
- Safe & Stable Families
- Paternal Interest (Putative Father) Registry
- Statewide Subsidized Guardianship
- Title IV-E
- Child Welfare Complaint Procedure
- Contact Us
Request for Adoption Information
Licensed WI adoption agencies can be found in the yellow pages of the phone book under "adoption services".
For information about adopting a special needs or minority child contact the states' Adoption Exchange, the Adoption Resources of Wisconsin at 1-800-762-8063 or at their web site: www.wiadopt.com (exit DCF).
For information for birth parents considering adoption, contact the Wisconsin Adoption Information Center at 1-800-571-1105 or their web site at: www.wiadoptioninfocenter.org (exit DCF).
For information about adoption search in Wisconsin call (608)-266-7163.
To submit a request for more adoption information, go to one or more of the following pages.
- Adoption of Special Needs and Minority Children
- Agency Adoptions and Independent Adoptions
- International Adoptions