Taking Action Against Domestic Abuse
There are so many wonderful organizations and individuals throughout the state of Wisconsin working to create a brighter and violence-free future. Throughout Domestic Violence Awareness Month, DCF will be profiling some of these organizations and thanking them for their dedication to the community.
Please browse the following links to find out more about these groups and how they are bettering their communities!
- New Horizons Shelter and Women's Center
- People Against Domestic and Sexual Abuse
- Manitowoc County Domestic Violence Center
- Latina Resource Center
- Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services, Inc.
- Unidos Against Domestic Violence
- Women's Resource Center
- Community Action Program Services
- Sojourner Family Peace Center