"Wisconsin Shares" Child Care Subsidy Program
Wisconsin Shares is Wisconsin's child care subsidy program that helps families pay for child care. Learn more about Wisconsin Shares, including how to apply, using the links below.
The MyWIChildCare EBT card will provide Wisconsin families with the ability
to pay for child care using approved Wisconsin Shares Child Care Subsidy funds
using an EBT card.
- Parent Information about Wisconsin Shares
- General information for parents who are participating in the Wisconsin Share Subsidy Program
- Eligibility Guidelines for Wisconsin Shares
- YoungStar Information for Parents
Rules, Policies, and Procedures
- Wisconsin Shares Child Care Subsidy Policy Manual
- DCF201 - Subsidy Administrative Rules
- Chapter 49 - Public Assistance (Child Care Subsidy is listed under 49.155)
- Foster Parent Guide
- Administrator's Memos
- Operations Memos
- Email Notifications - Sign up for email notifications on Wisconsin Shares Subsidy, Child Care Licensing, and Provider Certification Information.
- 2015 Attendance Periods and Issuance Dates
- 2016 Attendance Periods and Issuance Dates
- Forms Repository
- Publications Repository
- CSAW (Child Care Statewide Administration on the Web)
- CCPI (Child Care Provider Information Web) - available in searchable electronic format or as a PDF
- WebI (Web Intelligence)
and Wisconsin Shares webpage
- To receive Wisconsin Shares payments, providers must participate in YoungStar.
- Reading the Stars brochure to help parents understand the YoungStar ratings of child care providers
- Resources for providers to prepare for YoungStar
- Sign up for the Child Care email list
Administration - Local Agencies
Includes monthly and quarterly statistical information on families and children served, program expenditures, etc.
DCF Child Care RSS Feed
DCF Child Care RSS Feed RSS Feed
Subscribe for updates on Wisconsin DCF Child Care Website
If your browser supports RSS feeds, clicking on the orange RSS icon will allow you to add the feed just like any other bookmark or favorite.
If your browser does not support RSS feeds then you will see the RSS code and you will need to copy the URL for the page into your feed reader.