MECA Quick Links
What Trainings Are Available For Providers?
Click on a training for course description, dates offered and registration information
Registry Credits available for all trainings
To sign up for a class online please fill out the online MECA Training Registration Form
What MECA wants you to know...
- Attendance Reporting I .... Present and accounted for (English)
- Attendance Reporting II .... Present and accounted for (English)
- Literacy Workshops
- Child Care Provider Information System (CCPI)
- Understanding Epilepsy and Seizures
- How to Deal With Post Traumatic Stress
- Developmental Screenings: Introduction to ASQ and ASQ:SE
- Dealing with Hyperactivity and Aggression
- WI FACETS: Information and Resources for Families and Professionals
- Brain Development in Early Childhood
- ABC's of Guiding Behavior
- Seven Principles of Care Giving
Classes needed to become a child care provider…
- Introduction to the Child Care Profession
- Fundamentals of Family Care Now with Spanish training dates available!
- Fundamentals of Infant & Toddler Care
- Skills & Strategies for the Child Care Teacher Now with Spanish training dates available!
- Shaken Baby Syndrome – SBS
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome – SIDS
- Adult/Infant/Child CPR & First Aid Now with Spanish training dates available!
- Suspected Child Abuse and Neglect Mandated Training Program
All classes provided by 4C – for Children
Click here for a complete list of trainings, dates, and times