How do I Apply
For Wisconsin Shares
Child Care Assistance?

Apply Online

Use the State's online application tool, called ACCESS. ACCESS is easy to use and takes about an hour to apply. By using ACCESS, you can see if you are eligible for other benefits, like health insurance or food programs.

Enter ACCESS now.

In person (Milwaukee County)

If you live in Milwaukee County:

1220 W Vliet St.
Milwaukee, WI 53205
Hours: 7:30AM to 4:30PM Monday through Friday

In person (outside of Milwaukee County)

Visit the list of Child Care Assistance Eligibility Applications and Authorizations Agencies to find the address where you can apply

The Department of Children and Families, protecting children, strengthening families, building communities.