:: New User (pdf)
:: New User (Word)
:: Security Access Form
:: Account Management
:: 2014 Attendance Periods
:: 2015 Attendance Periods
:: User Help
:: CCPI Guide/ Training
:: Informational Flier
:: Online Availability Calendar
Child Care Provider Information (CCPI)
CCPI Attendance Modes Demonstration
NOTE: Providers who are reporting in the Daily or In/Out modes must complete and verify attendance on the "To Do" page before the issuance is calculated (Saturday nights). This needs only be done once in the end of the week.
CCPI system enables child care providers and centers to have internet access to the Child Care Subsidy System, the computer system which runs the child care subsidy program.
Our goal is to provide users with a convenient and practical business tool. Some of the features include:
- Web Attendance: Users can now record attendance using the internet.
- Current Information: Users can view current, up-to-the-minute information on subsidized children authorized to their center. In some cases, this will be viewable before the paper authorization notice is received.
- Payment Summary: CCPI has summary and detail information about subsidy payments made to providers.
- Print Reports: Users can create printable reports organized in a manner that will support the provider’s business needs. As an example, a report on authorizations scheduled to end as of a certain date will be offered.
- Historical information: Historical information can be requested by dates of service and payment.
- Announcements: The Announcements section will provide county/tribe-specific and statewide information of interest to child care providers.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Frequently asked questions about the Wisconsin Shares subsidy program, along with contact information for related child care programs such as certification, licensing, grants, etc.
To return to this page from the Calendar, click your Internet browser Back button.