|:: CCPI Login
:: New User Access (pdf)
:: Account Management
:: Security Access Guide for Agency Workers
2015 Attendance Periods
:: 2016 Attendance Periods
:: User Help
:: CCPI Guide/ Training
:: CCPI Informational Flyer
:: Online Availability Calendar
Child Care Provider Information (CCPI)
CCPI User Guide for Child Care Providers - Attendance Modes
The three CCPI modules for providers were removed from the DCF website and have been replaced with the CCPI User Guide for Child Care Providers. The guide contains detailed instructions and screen shots for the three modes of reporting attendance in CCPI.
NOTE: Providers who are reporting in the Daily or In/Out modes must complete and verify attendance on the To Do page before the issuance is calculated (Saturday nights). This only needs to be done once, at the end of the week.
CCPI system enables child care providers and centers to have internet access to the Child Care Subsidy System, the computer system which runs the child care subsidy program.
Our goal is to provide users with a convenient and practical business tool. Some of the features include:
- Web Attendance: Users can now record attendance using the Internet.
- Current Information: Users can view current, up-to-the-minute information on subsidized children authorized to their center. In some cases, this will be viewable before the paper authorization notice is received.
- Payment Summary: CCPI has summary and detail information about subsidy payments made to providers.
- Print Reports: Users can create printable reports organized in a manner that will support the provider’s business needs. For example, a report on authorizations scheduled to end as of a certain date will be offered.
- Historical information: Historical information can be requested by dates of service and payment.
- Announcements: The Announcements section will provide county/tribe-specific and statewide information of interest to child care providers.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Frequently asked questions about the Wisconsin Shares subsidy program, along with contact information for related child care programs such as certification, licensing, grants, etc.
To return to this page from the Calendar, click your Internet browser Back button.
How do child care providers gain access to CCPI?
Child care providers should carefully follow the instructions provided in the Child Care Provider Request CCPI Access (pdf) document. CCPI Informational Flyer (pdf) also has additional information on CCPI.