DMCPS Quick Links:
- DMCPS Home
- Report Child Abuse
- About DMCPS
- DMCPS Child Protective Services
- Become a Foster or Adoptive Parent
- Milwaukee Family Resources
- Foster / Adoptive Parent Resources
- DMCPS Staff Resources
- Careers in Child Welfare
- Milwaukee Child Welfare Partnership Council
Division of Milwaukee Child Protective Services
The Division of Milwaukee Child Protective Services (DMCPS) works with families to ensure the safety and well-being of children. With its many community partners, DMCPS provides services to families in crisis that help keep children safely in the home. When it is necessary, DMCPS looks to foster and adoptive families to provide appropriate temporary and permanent homes for children who cannot live with their parents.
- Information about Reporting Child Abuse / Neglect In Milwaukee County call 414-220-SAFE (7233).
- Child Abuse/Neglect Training, Foster Parent Orientation, other events.
- Kinship Care program information and application for Milwaukee County residents. Spanish. Hmong.
- DMCPS Records Requests.
- Media Requests: Please address all media requests for information to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (608) 266-9000. Please be aware that CPS records are highly confidential under Chapter 48 Wisconsin Children's Code.
- Requesting CPS Background Check for Milwaukee County Residents.
- Service Reviews of DMCPS.
- NEW! Quality Parenting Milwaukee (QPM)
- Complaint resolution process.
- Contact the Division of Milwaukee Child Protective Services.