What's New in Child Support?
Sign up for email alerts when new items are posted to the What's New page
- The Child Support Policy Advisory Committee (PAC) will hold its first quarterly meeting of 2014 on March 13th. This meeting will be held at 201 East Washington Avenue in room H206 from 10AM until 2PM. This meeting is open to the public, but participation in the meeting discussion is limited to committee members and Department of Children and Families employees.
- Updated tax information is now available. Please see the Tax Information for Parents page for help with filing of your 2013 taxes.
- Important announcement for Wisconsin child support debit card customers, read more here: Wisconsin Child Support Debit Cards Reissued Due to Target Breach.
- Families who do not qualify for BadgerCare Plus or who do not currently have health insurance will be able to apply for insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace starting on October 1st. To find out more information on health care options see the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website at: http://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/health-care/index.htm. These changes do not affect your child support agency's role in establishing or enforcing medical support orders.
- Watch a video about changing your child support order. Learn more by watching this video today!
- Watch a video about the child support program
- Watch a video about receiving child support payments
- Watch a presentation on how to sign up for Child Support Online Services. Child Support Online Services is a free and secure website that allows you to see your payments & balances, print your payment coupons & payment history, view recent activities on your case and update your phone number & address.
Updated February 21, 2014