KIDS Information Line
(800) 991-5530 toll free
(877) 209-5209 toll free TDD
This service provides automated information on your most recent payments, and gives you access to a customer service representative who can provide you with answers to common questions.
- Available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Provides information on your last two payments, information about applying for services, and general child support information
- Payment information is updated every night except Sunday
Customer Service Representatives
- Available Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Answer questions about using payment coupons
- Answer questions about application forms for pay by phone and direct deposit services
- Switch direct deposit customers to the Wisconsin Support Collections debit card
- Send you free copies of your account history (payment record)
- Provide basic information about payments
If you have questions about your support case (such as employer not sending withheld support, parent not paying) and you get child support services either through application or being referred from a public aid or benefit program, please contact your local child support agency.