Court Resources and Forms
The links below will take you to the Wisconsin Court's web pages. Parents may use these resources to learn about going to court, finding legal resources, and about forms to file pro se motions and stipulations .
These resources are provided as a courtesy. Child support agencies are not required to help parents with completing or filing these forms.
The state court's Self Help Center offers resources and information to help guide you through legal hearings and processes. The center covers issues such as:
- Representing yourself
- Finding legal services
- How you should act in court
- Provides information about what the court staff can and cannot do to help you
Self-Representation (pro se) Site
The state court's Self-Representation (pro-se) Site offers information and resources for parents seeking a separation or a divorce without using an attorney. This site:
- Provides guides for divorce and legal separation for each county court
- Allows you download packets of forms based on each county's court
- Allows you complete and save forms by logging in to your own account
Court Forms & Guides
Caution: Before completing and submitting any form, check with your local clerk of court office to make sure your court will accept a form.
The list of Family Forms includes Stipulations and Orders to Amend (change) Judgment for:
- Enforcement of placement (visitation) orders
The list of Civil Forms includes documents related to domestic violence and restraining orders.
Court Forms & Guides by CountyDownload your county's guide and necessary forms for Divorce/Legal Separation filing at the links below:
Wisconsin State Law Library
The Wisconsin State Law Library allows you to download court forms:
The library's county resources database includes information for each county about its:
- Legal assistance organizations
- Legal forms and guides
- Ordinances and court rules
Clerk of Court Web Sites
Some county clerk of court web sites will let you download forms directly from their site.
More Legal Assistance Resources
- Wisconsin State Bar's Lawyer Referral
- Legal Action of Wisconsin (LAW)
- Judicare (Serves the northern 33 counties in Wisconsin)