Child Support and Parents in the Military

The Department of Children & Families, the Bureau of Child Support, and local child support agencies understand that parents who participate in Wisconsin's Child Support program may be called to active duty at home or abroad. These parents may have a child support order in effect that requires them to pay child support or may be the parent receiving child support payments. The links on this page provide important information for active duty personnel.

We want to sincerely thank each of our military service personnel for the work you do in service to our country.

Resources for Parents in the Military

Please note: This information will, at times, instruct parents to contact their child support agency. If you have not applied for services or if you have not been referred from a public aid or benefit program, please contact your court/clerk of court in the county where your support was ordered.

Updated June 22, 2012

The Department of Children and Families, protecting children, strengthening families, building communities.