Housing Authorities and Section 8 Housing
Child support is an important factor when determining applicant/resident eligibility for housing authorities and section 8 housing. Financial payment histories are used to show all payments received as early as January 1st of the prior calendar year. Use the links below to request the necessary information for the appropriate housing authority.
- Housing Instructions Letter
- Request for Financial Payment History
- Notice of New Format for Financial Payment (Account) Histories
- email the Wisconsin Child Support program at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- call the Wisconsin Child Support program at 608-266-9909
Documents listed require the free Adobe(r) Acrobat Reader