Child Support Information for Employers & Payroll Services
Thank you for your commitment to our children!
In fiscal year 2010, US child support collections from income withholding amounted to 66.5% ($21.3 billion) of total child support collections. Employer income withholding continues to be the most effective way to collect child support.
In fiscal year 2011, Wisconsin employers forwarded over $629 million in support withholdings to the Wisconsin Support Collections Trust Fund which was 69% of all support collected.
To learn more about employer responsibilities with child support and tools to assist with those responsibilities, visit the pages below:
- Electronic Income Withholding (e-IWO)
- Income Withholding
- Income Withholding Calculators
- Submitting Income Withholding
- Medical Support and National Medical Support Notices
- New Hire Reporting
- Other Employer Responsibilities
- Contacts, Resources, and Tools for Employers
- Frequently Asked Questions